Ideal for Storing Music, Video, Photo Libraries and More
Kingston Technology Company, Inc., the independent world leader in memory products, today announced it is shipping its high-capacity 64GB DataTraveler(R) 150 (DT150) USB Flash drive. DT150 offers the largest capacity in Kingston’s entire line of DataTraveler USB drives and allows users the room and flexibility to backup important hard drive contents, and transport and share complete collections of music, videos, photos and documents in one convenient device.
“The new 64GB DataTraveler 150 takes transportable storage to the next level with big capacity in a small package,” said Jaja Lin, Flash business development manager, Kingston(R). “As file sizes increase with digital media content such as music and photos, the need for USB Flash drives with high capacities will continue to rise. The DT150 certainly addresses those needs today.”
Kingston’s DataTraveler 150 is fully compatible with Windows Vista, XP and Windows 2000 as well as Mac OS X 10.3 (and above) and Linux 2.6 (and above). The DT150 carries a fully guaranteed five-year warranty and 24/7 tech support.
Kingston DataTraveler 150
Part Number MSRP (U.S. only. Prices subject to change.)
- DT150/64GB $177.00
- DT150/32GB $116.00
DataTraveler 150 Product Features and Specifications:
- Capacities*: 64GB, 32GB
- Dimensions: 3.06″ x 0.9″ x 0.47″ (77.9mm x 22mm x 12.05mm)
- Operating Temperature: 32 degrees F to 140 degrees F (0 degrees C to 60 degrees C)
- Storage Temperature: -4 degrees F to 185 degrees F (-20 degrees C to 85 degrees C)
- Simple: Just plug into a USB port
- Convenient: Pocket-sized for easy transportability
- Guaranteed: Five-year warranty
- Compatible Operating Systems: Windows Vista (Windows ReadyBoost(TM) not supported), Windows XP (SP1, SP2), Windows 2000 (SP4), Mac OS X v.10.3.x and higher, Linux v.2.6.x and higher
*Please note: Some of the listed capacity is used for formatting and other functions and thus is not available for data storage. For more information, please consult Kingston’s Flash Memory Guide at http://kingston.com/Flash_Memory_Guide.
For more information on Kingston or its products visit the Web site at: http://www.kingston.com/.